Festival 2017: Fun-Filled Day!
Join us September 9, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., for a FREE fun-filled festival experience for families.
Located at the Waterfront Park at the Swinomish Casino & Lodge,
this grassy park with snowcapped Mount Baker towering in the distance creates an amazing setting to spend the day celebrating the mighty Skagit River and return of the salmon!
We'll have a terrific lineup of activities and entertainment you won’t want to miss, with something for every interest—young or old.
Here’s what you can expect to find at the Festival:
• Great bands and musicians to entertain
• Your favorite beverages on tap to keep you refreshed
• Tasty food choices to select from and enjoy
• Artisan wares to browse and purchase
• 'Hunters of the Sky' Raptor Shows
• Arts, crafts, and games for the whole family
On behalf of the board of directors, our Festival planning team, sponsors, vendors and volunteers, we thank you for your support and participation in the sixth annual Skagit River Salmon Festival.
See you September 9!